Unlock the power of your influence in a
PR VIP DAY experience with
Caitlin Copple Masingill and Holly Conti
We help women leaders be seen and sought after so you can make your mark on the world.
It’s no accident that only 30% of sources quoted in the media are female. White men drive decision-making in the majority of newsrooms, and the story that gets told often does not reflect the America in which we live.
Particularly if you are a BIPOC-, LGBTQ+ or women-led organization, your mere existence is revolutionary. You need to change the narrative and make sure people need to know about you in order to support your work.
You deserve an agency that shares your values and cares as much as you do about the success of your business.
Full Swing PR offers a limited number of private individual client experiences each month to best-fit individuals and organizations.
We help clients unlock their PR power, plan communications with confidence, and learn how to be the news in order to build a world-changing platform.
“I am grateful for your ‘get shit done-ness.’ From the first call I had with you, you have relentlessly come at a challenge from a place of yes and with the confidence required to actually execute.”
– Erica Mackey, Co-founder and CEO of MyVillage
What if you could spend one day creating a smart, effective PR plan for this year alongside a former journalist and PR expert who has placed clients in The New York Times, Fast Company, and Forbes?
isn’t for everyone. It’s right for you if:
- You have a product or service ready to sell, or a cause for which people can take action right now.
- You understand the pain points and desires of your customers.
- You are the CEO, or you have buy-in from your CEO to implement what you learn.
- You want to be on TV in the next 1-3 months.
- You want to see your byline in online news sites and blogs that will reach your target audience.
- You want to publish a book or ramp up your speaking engagements in the next 12 to 24 months.
- You want to gain more clients, sell more books, rake in more donations, or run for office in the next year.
- You share Full Swing’s commitment to anti-racism.
Particularly if you are a BIPOC-, LGBTQ+ or women-led organization, your mere existence is revolutionary, and people need to know you’re out there so they can support your work. You deserve an agency that shares your values and cares as much as you do about the success of your business.
PR can be overwhelming, especially when you don’t know where to start, how to focus your efforts to make headlines and gain clients, or you still have doubts about whether the outside world will care about your story.
That’s where we
What’s included in a PR VIP Day, you ask?
Be the news
- Understand what’s working and what’s not through my expert analysis, including a six-month report on how you stack up against your top 2-3 competitors.
- Write or refine your foundational brand messages and brand promise.
- Perfect my formula for writing effective thought-leadership and planning monthly article topics.
- Learn how to pitch yourself for best-fit guest blog and podcast opportunities. (I provide a list of 10-20 best-fit outlets that want to hear from people just like you)
- Learn how to leverage reactive media opportunities and start getting journalists to call you for comment.
Plan your PR with confidence
- Build a six-month communications plan to gain confidence, followers, and drive more revenue this year.
- Learn how to use a customized “hot list” of 50 best-fit reporters you can contact directly.
- A checklist to help you determine if your “news” is truly worthy of a press release or pitch, or if it would be stronger as a blog.
- Real-time edit of one press release, plus a workshop to demystify press releases, including managing expectations and how to increase media pick-up.
- Develop 3-5 compelling ready-to-go pitches you can send yourself to the appropriate media contact from the list provided.
- Project manage your PR plan using our Asana template.
Live your legacy
- Understand the relationship between PR and digital marketing, and how to use the two to grow your audience and drive conversions.
- Define your calling and determine what you’ll need to achieve your social impact goals.
- How to integrate your personal brand with your business in order to write a book, become a public speaker, or run for elected office.
- Choosing the company you keep and navigating gatekeepers.
- 1 coaching call 4-6 weeks after your VIP day to help you stay on track and answer any questions that are coming up.
- Optional add-on to access monthly group coaching calls to help you stay on track, implementing what you learned and meeting other VIP Day alumni.
- Exclusive access to in-person events.
“I love the amount of customization you’ve done for us. Whether it is the culling of the list of the PR reps we should talk to or the media outlets, and WHY. The subcategories, and the amount of personal work you’ve on our behalf is incredibly evident. Holly, you demystified digital marketing. It made me feel like ‘I can do this!’ it’s not a behemoth in my mind that I’ve built it up to be. Five stars across the board. There was nothing that didn’t land, or I didn’t like, or it didn’t make sense to me.”
— Gina Graham, founder, Grahame Institute of Strategic Communication
I’m Caitlin Copple Masingill
Caitlin helps underrepresented leaders be seen and sought after so they can reclaim their power and rewrite the human story. With media placements in Fast Company, TechCrunch, The New York Times, and many more, Caitlin’s tenacity and connections always exceed expectations. Caitlin’s work has elevated the stories of female founders, sold books, won groundbreaking elections, passed legislation in multiple states, and ousted a lawmaker accused of sexual assault.
In 2012, Caitlin became the first openly-queer person elected to the Missoula City Council. She ran because the incumbent voted against the city’s LGBTQ-inclusive non-discrimination ordinance, and Caitlin couldn’t sit by and let that happen in her community.
This story is central to how Caitlin operates: she advocates against harmful policies and commits to changing them. She’s not afraid to be the ‘first’ or the ‘only,’ and her commitment to being her authentic self and helping others share their authentic stories is something she brings to every person she works with.
In 2019, Caitlin was named to Idaho Business Review’s Accomplished Under 40, and in 2021, she was honored among the publication’s Idaho Women of the Year. A sought-after public speaker, Caitlin has delivered workshops at Alt Summit, Boise State University’s Andrus Center for Public Policy’s Women and Leadership Conference, Philanthropy Northwest’s Philanthropy Institute, Women’s Startup Lab, and NEW Leadership Idaho. She holds an M.A. in journalism from the University of Montana. Caitlin co-founded Boise Women Who Get Shit Done in 2017. An avid skier and bad golfer, Caitlin loves exploring the outdoors, especially with her young son, Tollie.
Partner + Head of Digital Marketing (she/her)
Holly is the co-owner of Full Swing PR, where she creates PR and digital platforms for those historically left out of the conversation: women, BIPOC, and LGBTQ+ leaders. Since joining Full Swing in 2020, the agency has more than tripled its revenue, and she became part-owner in 2021.
Holly believes that ethical marketing starts with respect for the consumer.She brings a campaigner’s tenacity paired with a strategic mind to each project, focusing on maximizing impact for her clients.
To that end, Full Swing is not about helping people get famous. We work with people who want their PR to help them grow their business and make the impact they dream of in the world. To do that, Holly helps ensure her clients have the right pieces in place to capture the attention they get from PR and turn those eyeballs into customers.
In her nearly three years with Full Swing, Holly has helped clients increase their email lists from 2k to 20k, more than triple the sales of their online courses in under six months, grow their social media followings by 10k, 20k, and 50k, plan and execute paid ad strategies of over $300k, and have five- and six-figure launches in under two weeks. What really lights her up is leading her team of intentional women focused on learning, growth, and elevating one another.
Holly brings over a decade of experience managing brand platforms in digital, television, and print media. She has led strategy and implementation for multiple six-figure e-courses and digital product launches. A former account executive at a social impact marketing agency, Holly’s past clients include HP, Smithsonian, and 1440 Multiversity where she produced multi-week brand photoshoots for over 300 participants.
She holds a bachelor’s degree from Syracuse University. When she’s not at work, you can find her meditating on her chase lounge, leaving a trail of spilt coffee around her house, or hiking with her husband and young daughter, Eloise, in the upstate NY woods.